Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Artfire Listings Cloche and Glass Candy Dish Compote Repurposed

Hello Everyone, and Welcome to PassnItOn Blog. Glad to see you here. I have been working on a few pieces for completion these past few days as some of you know. I was able to list 2 items to my PassnItOn Artfire Shop, and have another item almost completed. I did find a few more pieces yesterday to also be working on while I am completing the item too. Wanted to stop by here, and leave a couple of pictures with links for ya'll to visit with.



http://www.artfire.com/modules.php?name=Shop&op=listing&product_id=2953980

Glass Cloche With Decorative Plate Home Decor was repurposed, and upcycled by Me. Visit the direct link above that takes you to the Item page at my PassnItOn Artfire Shop. There you will see more pictures, and details of this item too.


http://www.artfire.com/modules.php?name=Shop&op=listing&product_id=2954150

Please visit the link above to see this Glass Candy Dish Compote Pedestal Stand that was repurposed, and upcycled by me. This item has been listed to my PassnItOn Artfire Shop. Visit for more pictures, and details to this piece. Much better in person than I could picture!


Thanks again for visiting my PassnItOn Blog today, and hope everyone is enjoying the day! Take care, and always welcome to visit. Any questions ask, and please share anything that you would like too. Love to hear from everyone!:)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment