Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Vintage, Collectibles, Glassware, Dinnerware, Home Decor, Repurposed, Upcycled, Recycled with LilacsNDreams


Hello everyone, and Welcome to PassnItOn! Glad to have you here. 

As everyone knows I was gone most of the weekend, and during the time of abscense, driving for hours, etc. I had time to think of things too. I have 2 shops with Artfire, and the other shop has a different name. The name with the 2nd one is a name I have been suing since like 2004-2005 when I first started sales online. Everyone likes simplicity, less work, easier to organize & maintain, and having things in 1 place. I believe I am going to be combining my 2 shops at Artfire under my other shop name which is LilacsNDreams. Within that shop I will be offering vintage, collectibles, dinnerware, glassware, home decor, kitchenware, along with repurposed, upcycled, and recycled treasures. Some of the reconstructed treasures might use a vintage piece during its process making. After much thought I feel that this kind of variety store would be fine to have combined, and a more enjoyable shopping experience for everyone too. 

So, now that I am back home, rested a bit today, I would like to start working tomorrow on moving things over, and combining into one store. As my friend has often mentioned....simplicity....and I feel like this is a good move too. When you get a chance, watch my LilacsNDreams Artfire Shop where you will see everything in 1 place to simplify. I will then be able to better focus with my listings more into 1 shop, give it all the proper attention it should have, and not only will it be more enjoyable for the customers, but also for me too. 

I will keep this blog going right now, and have no intentions of closing this. Great way to keep everyone informed, share, and gives everyone time to find me with other places too. When you have a chance feel free to visit my other blog at LilacsNDreams Blog, or visit my website I have also been working with at LilacsNDreams Website. Would love to have you visit, and leave comments with things too. 

Thanks for the visit, and the understanding of changes coming too. Wishing ya'll a very Happy Hump Day! Take care, and best wishes to everyone!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment