Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Blue Candle Jewelry Soap Dish Holder, Purple Lilac Jewelry Candle Soap Dish Holder, Glass Ashtray Candle Holder With Blue Stand
















Blue Glass Candle Jewelry Trinket Soap Dish Holder was listed with my PassnItOn Artfire Shop today. See this listing for Blue Candle Jewelry Soap Dish Holder at Artfire.
See all the pictures, and details at that link.















Purple and Lilac Candle Jewelry Trinket Soap Dish Holder was listed with my PassnItOn Shop at Artfire today. See the listing for Purple and Lilac Colored Candle Jewelry and Soap Dish Holder showing all the pictures, and listings with this adorable treasure.



















A Pressed Glass Ashtray Candle Jewelry Trinket Soap Dish Holder with Blue Stand was also listed to my PassnItOn Artfire Shop tonight. See all the pictures, and details of this wonderful piece in my shop for Glass Ashtray Candle Jewelry Soap Dish Holder with Blue Stand 

* * * ALL items have been repurposed, upcycled, and self created by Me using previously loved items that may show light wear, if any. I search for items to use with care, and find the best possible pieces I can that are in a respectable good used condition. Sometimes some of them look like new. All pieces are then carefully hand washed prior to my process of repurposing, and upcycling. I would not offer anything to you that I would not gladly display with my own home. Unfortunately, I do not have the room for all of these lovely treasures created (LOL) They must go to new homes, and that is why I offer them to everyone with my Artfire Shop. I enjoy what I am doing, and am always anxious to be working with something new, and making notes for new ideas. As I like to note in all my listings, unless otherwise noted to you these pieces are One-of-a-kind not found in stores. How Special is that? * * *

Have a super evening everyone, Happy Hunting, and Shopping!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment