Friday, March 11, 2011

New Facebook Fan Page

Hello everyone, and Welcome to PassnItOn! 

Is anyone else having issues with Facebook with the new changes that have made? I have seen a lot of people asking for help, having problems with pages, falling into certain glitches with facebook, and so on. Well, I am one of them myself. I have spent a couple of days trying to fix some glitch I fell into, and well...it has not been working. I have enough people liking my fan page to get the New URL address for it, but upon doing so I fell into some glitches with that. Facebook is such a big place, so well advanced, you would think that they would have better support to help people with. And, that they could better fix issues that need correcting instead of saying NO, you had your chance, this is it, sorry. So sad. 

Anyway, due to the issues I have been having....I have started another fan page, and I need to get everyone to please please please help me by liking it so that I may get the short URL address. Once I get things transferred over, and situated, and can notify fans and friends of such....I will close the other FB account as fast as I can:)

Here is the link to click for my fan page http://www.facebook.com/pages/PassnItOn/159628154091122   If you will, please stop by and like my fan page so that I can close the other account, and get this one all set up for everyone, and for me too:) Thanks a bunch everyone, and I do appreciate it!:) Have a super evening, and a beautiful day all!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment