Wednesday, March 16, 2011

PassnItOn Repurposed UpCycled ReStored Treasures


Good Morning, and thank you for visiting my PassnItOn Blog. Hope this finds everyone doing well, and having a super day. 

I have a mess on my table with pieces of glass to glue together, sorting through pieces, setting pieces together and then deciding do not like it, or altering them, and so on. I have different little mini bouquets of flowers sitting around trying to decide finishing touch for another piece, and babysat grandbaby yesterday.....so I was delayed from what I started to do:) Looking at it today, and still unsure of a few things. 

Think gonna leave house for a bit, get some errands done, clear the head a bit, and hopefully when I come back I will see a picture of things to accomplish with some of these pieces here. 

Don't forget to visit PassnItOn Artfire Shop to see some of the pieces I have done, and watch for more to come....once I get them completed. Also, to see my links, pictures, and notes in one place feel free to visit a site I am working with PassnItOn. I am thinking I might like this better for a website than the google one I have been working with. Much easier to navigate, and deal with. Still a working progress, but really like the ease of things with this place. Check it out, and see what you think. 

Here is wishing all of you a Happy Hump Day! Wishing you luck with all you do being productive, and with those who sell too. Thanks for visiting PassnItOn, and hope to see you here again soon!:) 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment