Thursday, January 13, 2011

Welcome to PassnItOn Blog . . . Repurosed, Upcycled, Recycled, Reconstructed Treasures by Me


Hello again, and welcome to PassnItOn Blog. Sorry, I was getting antsy, and wanted to get this done, and really hate leaving things undone. I don't know if this is the complete answer yet for my new banner to the blog, but it is a start anyway. Maybe it will grown on me, and you? Not sure, but will give it a try. 

I am really spoiled by being use to using bannerfans.com with options I have there, different things I can do & have come accustomed to, and so on. But, for the time being I used photobucket. I wish they had a few more options there, but I have dealt with what I could work with right now. 

So, anyway, here is the new blog banner for now, and will see what happens next. Do I keep it? Revise it? Hmmmm......:) Stay tuned! LOL:) Thanks again everyone, and stop by again. 

 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kim,
    I would gladly create for you a banner. I am thinking of creating a banner service for my etsy store. I would create one for you for free in exchange I would use your banner as an example for the future new listing. I created my own banners for my 2 stores plus one other for a fellow Vintage Village member. You can see my links at my blog www.restoredmemories2009.blogspot.com.
    Funny, I never thought to put my banner on my blog. I think I will.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do some wonderful work Restored Memories! Love what you did with some of the pics, and how you did them too. Thanks for the offer, and I would be happy for you to make me a banner for free, and of course show it as needed to be too:) Thanks again for the offer. It's Monday...have a super week!:)

    ReplyDelete