Thursday, January 13, 2011

PassnItOn Store at Artfire for Repurposing, Upcycling, Recycling, and Reconstructing by Me!:)


Hello everyone, and welcome to PassnItOn. Just stopping by to visit, check on things, and to show a picture of a few more items just listed with my PassnItOn Artfire Store. So, when you get a chance, stop by to visit the store, and see some of the pictures with their details I am showing.  Oh, and I still cannot get into bannerfans.com to work with my banners. I so wish I knew of another place that I can do things like I do there, and free of course too. So, finishing my blog banner & some things is still on hold. Hopefully soon. Ok, anyway, enjoy the pictures everyone!:)








Hmm...I am having fun doing this, and right now I would really hate for anyone to see my dining room table, and kitchen counter tops! I have been digging, bringing more things out, sitting together, visualizing, washing pieces, air drying them, and getting ready to soon do a few more pieces. Some pedestal stands again, and maybe some a little different too. Either way, and no matter what I do it is fun, and I enjoy the time doing it too. I hope others are able to share in with what is shown, and can also enjoy it too. 

Well, time to be off to working on some things. Thanks for visiting everyone, and stop by anytime. Take care, and have a super day everyone!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment