Friday, January 7, 2011

Repurposed Upcycled Reconstructed Pedestal Stands





Good Evening everyone, and Welcome to My Blog PassnItOn!:) Glad to see you here, and happy you stopped by to visit & browse. 

Artfire has been under maintenance most of the day with some upgrades done last night, and of course today getting things back into order from all of it too. So, kind of was on hold for a bit doing anything. I did get some pictures taken of a couple of more things I plan on adding to my store that I have completed. So, keep a look out for that too. Also, I did get a chance to change my avatar, and banner in my Artfire store. Check it out, and leave me a comment if you like it better than this banner here on my blog because I am thinking of changing it here too. Nothing fancy, simple, but I sooo love my pastel colors too!:)



Notice on the right side bar I have also added my rapid cart from Artfire. Helps me just in case I forget to add the pictures here for ya'll to see the work being added to my store. 

I have some more loose pieces sitting here I have washed, and cleaned, and thinking about. I have some ideas for some more items I know I have stored in my spare room for when I feel like being creative, and venture off to do a few different things than the pedestal stands that I have been doing.

I know with some of the craft shows, and with flea markets the pieces I offer now are like some of them that are also offered with these places for people to see, and purchase. I think they are really neat, and there are soo many possibilities of things that can be done with them too. Giving New Life to Treasures is fun, and I enjoy spending my time working with the items, and putting them together, and thinking of things to do. Hey! It's better than sitting around twiddling my thumbs coming up with ideas of things to occupy my time with, better than thinking about bills, and much better than looking out the window at all this snow & not being able to get anywhere again. At least for tonight...NO travel being advised. 

Here is to wishing everyone a super great weekend! Thanks again for visiting with me, and stop to see my store when you can too. Never know, you might find something you like that would be great for your home decor, or given as a gift too:) Take care everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment