Monday, January 10, 2011

Repurposed, Upcycled, Recycled, Handmade, Reconstructed. . . . . Treasures by Me!


Hello, and Welcome to all Crafters of all sorts who are stopping by, and passing through. Great to have you here!

New year, and things always seem to change in regards to this, that, this, and that again. Sometimes some of us set goals for ourselves, and go all year long without completing them, or forgetting about them. Me...guilty of all:) So, this year I am just making notes to myself for things I would like to get accomplished, nothing big, nothing out of the ordinary, but things I can do day by day, week by week, or month by month. That sort of thing. Usually with goals will come changes.

Blame it on the new year, goals, maybe even cabin fever from snow & weather, but I did get started with some changed to my Artfire store. I did something simple of changing my avatar, and banner there. Nothing fancy, nothing out of the ordinary, nothing drastic with all kinds of pictures, and so on. Just some simple colors of pastels which I myself like, and applied that to the PassnItOn Artfire Store. When you get a chance, stop by to see it. I am honestly thinking about bringing those colors into my blog here too. IF I do it before you see the store.....hope ya'll like what I have done:)

Well, wanted to stop by here, say hi, check on things, and better get back to accomplishing some things. Maybe not all I have scheduled to be done today. But, hey, if I can get even a few things done....I have accomplished something. Thanks for visiting everyone, and hope to see you again. Take care......

No comments:

Post a Comment