Monday, January 10, 2011

Repurposed Upcycled Reconstructed Crafters.....Welcome!!

Hello again everyone! Well, as you can see I got the background changed for my blog, and was gonna add a different banner, but have been delayed for just a bit. I generally use bannerfans.com, and have become very accustomed to the site, and what I can do there. Nothing fancy, simple, add my pictures/background I want to use, choose different fonts to use, sizing, borders, etc. But, once again the link is broken to the site. I hope it will not last long. Last time it did this it was like almost a week before I could get back into it. I can't complain, it's all free. But, when you get use to something, been using it for quite a while, it becomes habit:)

Been doing organizational work with desk papers, and on the internet today. Hopefully will have enough done I can get some work done tomorrow since I will be snowed in again. Wish me luck everyone. Thanks again for visiting, and hope to see you again soon. Take care:)

No comments:

Post a Comment