Sunday, February 20, 2011

Elegance Artfire Collection


Hello, and Welcome to PassnItOn! I have been included with another collection on Artfire called Elegance. Very nice items shown, and wanted to share this so all of you could also view it too. Elegance Collection  Nice collection, and please visit this to see. 

Instead of crafting this weekend, so far anyway, I have been thrifting for more pieces to repurpose, and offer for all to see and buy. I have found some really neat glass pieces, and have been gently washing all of them clean, and drying them, and now playing with them to see what will work together between what I have bought, and what is already here. The weather was nice, and I enjoyed the time of thrifting to find pieces. 

Still working on my website for me, and having an issue with how the page is arranged, and how to fix it. I am not computer literate, but hope to soon have it worked out. Till then you can visit my weebly site at PassnItOn. I pretty much have this put together, and am also adding my rapid cart from Artfire there too. 

Tomorrow while hubby watching his races, I hope to be gluing, and putting things together. Weather sounds like more snow, so good for me to stay home to work on crafts. 

Thanks for visiting with me, and please visit anytime. Any questions, please ask. Also, if you wish to share something I am glad to hear from you. Have a great evening everyone.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment