Monday, March 1, 2010

Happy Happy Monday & Happy March 1st Too!

Hello everyone & hope ya'll have had a great Monday! First of March too:) Hope this means that spring is now on the way for us. Snow is starting to melt, getting dirty, and starting to see the bushes, and along with this is coming the mud too...UGH! Soon I will be watching the horses coats changing for spring. They will be short & shiny again compared to the longer fuzzy looking stuff they have right now:)

I was happy to have made a couple of sales this past week from the one venue I am focusing with....bonanzle.com. Still a young sight, but has really been growing, and has now over 200,000 members and is still growing. People are importing their items there, and things just keep growing there.

Did a little research, reading, and viewing today of other blogs, websites, and etc for some things I want to work on when spring gets here. I have started my list of supplies, and added to it as I learn more, and am given ideas of things to use too. I have 1 piece here I could do something with, and was going to start today, but did not get upstairs to sort through any of my lace & crafty things there. Instead took some pictures for listings I need to do for my venues.

Well, better be off to get something done....try to be productive yet. Hope ya'll have a good evening:)

No comments:

Post a Comment