Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Hello To Everyone in Blog Land



Hello everyone in Blog Land!:) Thought I would come to my personal blog...finally! I spend more time with all my business sites set up on the internet it seems like I don't have enough time to have fun for ME:) That is a goal of mine to get more organized, and try to narrow some of it down. Makes more sense to focus on just a few instead of stretching myself too far, right?

Today is just another day around here. Not feeling like doing too much, and I have plenty to do too. It has really gotten foggy out, and raining a little off and on too. The kind of weather where spring is trying to come on in. That is ok though. I am very excited for spring to be here too. Hubby and I have been looking at different places to move to, and discussing it. Nothing definite yet, and still looking, but only time will tell.

Till then I have a house to clean, box some more things up to get rid of, and when I get back to town looking at some different glues & such to use for my crafting ideas I would like to work on. Rather, all of them yummy vintage items, and finding ways to craft them, refurbish them, and etc. Love it, and am really excited too! Hope I can do well with this, but know that the time spent will also feel great in accomplishing this too:)

Well everyone, take care till the next time I drop in. Hope ya'll are having a great day, and it is as productive as you would like it to be:)

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment