Friday, March 26, 2010

T.G.I.F.



Hello to all of you in blog land. Hope this finds all doing well, and ready for the weekend! Staying busy with preparing for graduation...this will be our last one. All of our babies are now grown up. Now we are onto grand kids which our grand daughter does fill our time. It is kind of like watching a flower grow all over again. New year, new time, and looks very much like her mother...has the same temperment with same attitude her mother had too. Only difference is her mother gets to deal with it now, and not us. Gotta love it:-)

I have not gotten all done like I wanted to with listing things on the different venues I sell at. That bothers me, but doing the best I can. Due to graduation now I have to work on those invites, the food, the tableware, pictures, and etc. But, that is a good thing as for our daughter it was kind of thrown together. I had been in hospital for about 3 1/2 weeks, and when I finally got home, and done with my daily treatments for about 6 weeks, her graduation was only a few weeks away. Luckily I had a few to help me at that time.

But, anyway here is to wishing everyone a Beautiful Weekend! Enjoy....:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment