Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Happy Hump Day!!







Good Morning to all visitors who stop by:) Well, here it is Wednesday, Hump Day of the week too. Hope it is sunny out again like it has been the past couple of days. It needs to be spring so that I have more energy to want to do more, and get things done too. Past few days I have either done what duties should be done, and then lounged. Or, as many nights are, sat at the computer, and don't get much done there either. I sell items on a couple of different venues, and I have enough items here to be listing. Gotta clean house so that this spring I can get some more new things, and get some supplies for a new venture I would like to add into what I sell. I think I am caught in that inbetween stage right now.

Well, February is 1/2 over with, and maybe the weather will start looking good again. Monday did not start well this week as we thought we had a ghost in the house. Getting water from ceiling in basement, cannot find where it coming from in the entry way as the floor is dry there, so kept buckets under it, and would empty them twice a week. Monday I had a bit more water than usual, by the breaker boxes, wires, etc. Also, was hearing a whistle/hissing sound. Called the plumber cuz finally found the leak. I even shut the water off to house, and it still kept coming out there. I really hate to see what the water bill will be for the next month...ugh!

Well, I was just gonna stop in and put a quick note here. Didn't want it this long. So, better scoot, and get a lil bit of sleep anyway. Take care ya'll. Till the next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment