Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Hello Everyone, and WOW! Have I been out of it here for a while! I have been keeping pretty busy with all the other sights I deal with for things I sell, and didn't realize I had been overlooking this. Stupid me....UGH! Well, here I am getting caught up, and a lil bit better organized too. At least I like to think I am:)

Such a big issue with Ebay,huh? Them changes that are suppose to be soo good for the end of March don't look so good when you use the charts they are using, doing the calculations, and etc. Well, makes me happy to be where I am at selling, and WOW! The place is getting new sellers everyday, and everyday there is new product being imported to the sight too. It is good tho as things will pick up around there even more than before too. Moving up in the world..Hmm:)

I LUV vintage, collectibles, old, antiques. I have sooo enjoyed selling all those kind of things too. But, I have had a yearning for some time now about doing something else, or adding something else in with some of these items. So, I am waiting for spring...easier to do things then, and the mood is better too:) I will then have my list for supplies I want & need, look for more product for what I want to do, and hopefully be taking on another venture. Over time I have had family & friends tell me I should always do this...so I am finally gonna take the plunge, and try to get into it.

Enough of that, I will have to keep everyone updated, and make notes as I move along with this. Well, didn't want this to be too long. So, will end it for now. Sorry about making some of you wait. Hope everyone is doing well, and ya'll take care & Have a Beautiful Day! Till the next time......

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment