Sunday, December 6, 2009

I Am Back!!


Hello everyone! I am back! Sorry, but the week of Thanksgiving our computer went down, and I now am back up & running again. I think I was getting withdrawals from no computer...how sad, but funny too. Oh well, it's over with now. Am happy to be typing away here again, and getting caught up with everyone and everything too. Hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving. Did the tummies hurt the next day? HAHA! Well, now, looking at calendar Christmas is not far away now. I don't know about any of you, but it just does not feel like Christmas this year. Family isn't what is use to be....long story, and will not bore you with all of it, but I am sure many of you would agree it isn't right if you were to hear it all. Oh well, another stepping stone in life that we all cross, right? One day at a time. As long as our lil immediate family keeps doing what they grew up with, and were taught about family, I will be happy to see things grow from there if that is the way it is suppose to be. We have been lucky not getting much snow here, but sounds like in a couple of days we might get hit...will see...UGH! I don't really like the snow anymore:( Anyway, have a great evening everyone! Hope all is well with you in your neck of the woods!:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment