Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Snow Day Tuesday.......

Husband and Grand Baby caught sleeping after dancing with Santa & eating.









Grand Baby loves turning Santa on & dancing with him:)








A piece of artwork that my son drew. From this last drawing he is now getting requests from different people that are willing to pay him a lil money for it too. Not a bad side job to have while trying to figure out life, work, career, etc.








Today it is snowing, visibility getting worse, and schools either canceled or dismissed early. Nothing good seems to be on tv, and I have been surfing the internet myself to pass some time. There are many many beautiful blogspots out there, and I enjoy reading, sharing, and viewing all of them too. I found many that showed some beautiful vintage things which is my favorite pass time, and I also found some that deal with crafts & scrapbooking which I also like to do to. I should be scrapbooking some pages today, but my hands do not feel like co-operating with me in that area, so here I am typing while I can. Enjoy the day everyone, and if it is nice in your neck of the woods....do not rub it in! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment