Wednesday, December 23, 2009

MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!


WOW! Been away from here just a lil bit, huh? Sorry :( Been home sick with sneezing, sinuses, coughing, etc. Mostly tired too. Now...trying to do the catch up with all of my blogs, my selling venues I sell at, both facebook accounts, and etc. My fingers are really moving along here. Well, we are getting hit with some snow, winds, etc. Travel is not the best right now, but hopefully will improve next couple of days. Looks like we will be having a white Christmas after all:) Christmas is such a different time for our family this year, and not really happy with it. But, as I told my father...I give up. I just cannot do it this year, and deal with all of it either. One won't come cuz of that one, one don't want to see that one, don't hear anything from another, etc etc. Such is life! Just hard to try and get it together this year. Was hoping on Christmas day to go see a movie from some of the previews I have been watching. Will see what the weather does, and hopefully will still be able to travel out of town, and go. Would be a change of pace around here, and maybe that is what we all need. Every year it has felt like a routine, mechanical like, and this is what we are suppose to do. Take a break from everyone this year, go our own ways, and see what the next year brings. Some of it I am skeptical about, but will see what the future holds. Ok, enough of that...how boring, right? Tomorrow is Christmas Eve. Hope all the gifts are bought that you could get, the wrapping is being done, and the cooking of the goodies is all done too. Ya'll have a Merry Christmas with a Happy New Year! Have a Safe & Happy Holidays! Till the next time.....Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment