Friday, November 20, 2009

~ * ~ * Happy Weekend to All * ~ * ~


Here is to wishing ya'll a great weekend! Today was not too bad. It was eventful for me as I had 2 items sell on a couple of the venues I use, and they both were wrapped, invoices printed, and shipped. A lil upset cuz it has been 2-3 times this week now was suppose to be picked up to either run an errand, or like tonight was suppose to go with to ride along for a scrapbook class that was scheduled for about an hour away from here. I never got a call, was never notified it wouldn't happen, last conversation was last night and how was gonna close the store around 3:30 or so to come pick me up so we could get headed that way as we both were not definite of the location. Family, happens right? Well, my biggest concern is for the 3 customers who were planning on this happening this evening. Were they contacted? Maybe the class is still gonna happen, and I wasn't notified of not being picked up? Who knows. Have to know who I am referring to, and if I told all....would be a long long book with no ending yet:) Just so sad that there is not enough respect to communicate better than this. But, anyway, I will be on the computer tonight, maybe doing some more listing of some items, and just kind of take it minute by minute, right? Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment