Sunday, November 7, 2010

Repurposed Upcycled Vintage Treasures for Home Decor


Welcome to all who visit, browse, stop by, pass through! Hope ya'll had a great weekend, and hope that the Halloween weekend was good to everyone. I have completed a few more pieces, and some I am going to leave as is, but maybe 2-3 of the pieces I want to add a little to them yet. They look like they need something:) So, here are group pictures I did of some items so far:




These are pictures of items that are pretty much completed, and are being prepared for listing with my ArtFire store. I have the store set up, banner, avatar, but am working on some of the inventory. Along with these items I hope to also offer like some doilies, cloth napkins, tablecloths, and such as that too. I need to get envelopes for such items, and also look over charts for shipping for all of these items so I am prepared for when I start my listings. Wish me luck...I am starting to get nervous as this is a new venture for me. I have sold vintage, collectibles since 2005 as LilacsNDreams with different marketplaces, I do have an ArtFire store for LilacsNDreams, and have decided to add repurposed upcycled treasures along with that, but with another store. When you get a chance, visit my LilacsNDreams places, love the company from everyone!:) Crafting, handmade, repurposed, and upcycled it is really fun to look at, plan on what you want to do, see pieces for sale & just know that you can repurpose it some how....It is a thrill, and feels good when accomplished too:)

Well, want to keep this shorter, and not such a book for ya'll:) Thinking of everyone, and hoping ya'll had a great weekend. Have a super week of sales, and with crafting too!:)

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment