Monday, November 22, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!


Hello to all passing through, and for those stopping to visit with me!:) Glad to have you. Hope this finds everyone doing well, and getting ready for the big Turkey Day this week too. Does everyone have big plans? This year will be different for me. Usually it is a big gathering every year, cooking, dishes, more dishes, food on top of food, and everyone sitting around enjoying the time with family & friends. For those of us gathering at our home this year it will be very small. Some where along the way some of the family & friends have lost what it is to have people around without being selfish, and psychotic about things. But, enough of that....sorry.

I am trying really hard this week to have some things ready to start listing in my artfire store. Getting very anxious, and also very nervous for it too. I have about 3 pieces I am adding some simple little touches to, and then I have another I need to finish some extras that I am doing with it also. I will keep ya'll posted with this, and with when I do get things listed. 

Stopping by to check on things here, and to leave a note with a Hello to everyone coming through. Take care all, have a gorgeous day, a beautiful week, and Happy Thanksgiving!:)



No comments:

Post a Comment