Sunday, November 28, 2010

Handmade, Vintage, Repurposed, Upcycled and Much More at Arfire Stores





Hello & Welcome to PassnItOn!:) Above this you will see pictures of what I am starting to list in my ArtFire store today. YES! Finally, I have decided the time is here to start listing what I have done so far, and to make room for me to work on more pieces, and different things here I would like to finish up with to list at ArtFire also. So, when you get a chance, visit with me at PassnItOn @ Artfire 

Bear with me as I begin this new store, getting inventory ready for it, and I reminding you I also have my other store there at ArtFire that is for my vintage collectibles. Keep in mind also, if you do not find what you are looking for with me & my stores, make sure to check out the other great sellers on site there too. There is so many wonderful things there at ArtFire, and I myself could look forever & ever, and enjoy all of it too!:) 

Was nice of you to stop by to see me today, visit with me, view with me, and hope to see you again. Thanks for visiting with me, and hope to see you again. Take care, and have a super week, and best of luck to all you sellers too!:)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment