Monday, October 18, 2010

Repurposed Recycled Items soon to be listed at ArtFire Store

Unsure of item at this time, what to do, what to add, etc. 
I found some lace that has a touch of opaque look in it. I could not catch how it changes oh so lightly in the light, but was just enough to give this piece a little character:)
 I liked where I came with this, but one of those things where it felt as tho it had a little of something missing from it too:)
I didn't really want to add bows, or more flowers to this as the gorgeous roses are in center of bowl, and flower design in the lace I used. I didn't add a whole lot, but a few pink sequins into the center of some of the flowers showing in the lace. Just a little touch to this
This resembles the other one I made like this. Only difference is the lace in this one is not as wide as the lace used with first item done like this. I felt these pcs worked well together, and with the lace, pink pearls, and ribbon bows it was just enough of a dainty touch with this:)

No comments:

Post a Comment