Monday, October 18, 2010

Bonanza, eCrater, ArtFire . . . Vintage, Collectibles, Dinnerware, Kitchenware, Glassware, Home Decor, Pottery


Hello everyone, and sorry to be gone from here so long. Didn't realize I had been MIA:) Been busy with listings, pictures---dealing with other marketplaces for things I sell. But...have also been busy with a few more items for this store that I am hoping to have filling up here soon. Went through some of the doilies here, table cloths, and little linen things like that to add with my repurposed-upcycled items I want to list with ArtFire. Not happening as soon as I thought, but I am about ready. I figured if I had my other venues in order, I could focus a bit more with supplying this store:)

When you have a chance, seen my other venues operating right now with vintage, collectibles, dinnerware, kitchenware, glassware, pottery at LilacsNDreams bonanza, and LilacsNDreams eCrater. Love the visits with all stores I have, and to hear from you too:)

With all of those stores at this time I do accept payments with Paypal, Google Checkout, Revolution Money Exchange, and POSTAL money orders. A Postal Money order will clear right away with no delays in shipping. 

Ok, off to get some things moved around between my stores, and check on things glued & drying:) Wishing ya'll a great week, and best of luck to all sellers, and shoppers too:)

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment