Saturday, October 23, 2010

Please Help Me....Free Banner, Avatar, Template Designer to Use


Hello everyone, and hope ya'll are enjoying your day/weekend thus far:) I am having an issue, and wanted to put a note out for everyone if they could kindly help me with this issue I am having.

I have used BannerFans.com for a very long time. I used them for all my banners I made, my avatars, etc. For past couple of days, or so there has been an issue to sign into the site...Link is broken, not found, etc. I am like...Oh No! Now what? So, I am asking for assistance from those around if you could make some suggestions to me...I would greatly appreciate this. With bannerfans I could easily navigate around there, use my own pics, chose of avatars to use, choose size of items being made, normal color charts to use, borders, and etc. Best of all....it was free too:) 

If anyone knows of other places that could be used, and that does not put their link visible on the items being created, I would so appreciate this. I wanted to work with my websites, and wanted to rearrange, and make some buttons to be used on the site, but now am at a loss. Thanks so much for your consideration, and co-operation with this everyone. I appreciate it:)

Well, better be working on some other things. Take care everyone, and have a splendid day! Happy Weekend!:)

Kim
PassnItOn

No comments:

Post a Comment