Friday, October 7, 2011

Thrift Store Finds, Treasure Hunting, and Junking



Thrift Store Finds, Treasure Hunting, and Junking too!

Hello everyone, and welcome to Second Time Treasures! Great to have you visit with me, and glad you stopped by. The past 3 times I have been out, and about I have gone thrifting a little bit. Ooohhh, what fun it is too! I don't always find something that I see possibilities with, but I sure do like to like anyway!:)

Here you will see pictures of me showing some items I found while thrifting the other day. I am happy, excited, have ideas, seen possibilities too. But, this week has been soooo windy out! Beautiful weather, sunny, warmer, and great. But, just too windy to do anything. The 3 wood like bowls I wanted to paint this week. Got the primer, got some paints of white, pink, blue, and black, and was ready to be in the garage. Shoot! Just didn't happen yet. Hopefully this next week I can get some time in before the weather changes again, and I won't be able to paint for the winter...urgh!

Thanks again for visiting with Second Time Treasures everyone! Hey, before I forget....I got a domain that I directed to this blog. Makes it easier for me to remember it all, and it is shorter and easier on ya'll visiting here too. That domain/url to use for here now is http://www.secondtimetreasures.net. If you forget, just stop on by again and look for this note OR please drop me a quick line and I will send it to ya too. 

Take care, and have a super weekend everyone!:) Happy Hunting, altering, creating, thrifting, and junking!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment