Monday, July 18, 2011

Welcome to Second Time Treasures Formerly Passn It On

Hello everyone, and glad to see you here!:)

Whew! If you will please bear with me one more time....I am making some changes with ALL my blogs, trying to make them work together, and bring them in together a bit more than what they were. With this one you will notice I have changed the name with it....fits more with what I am working on doing, and changing things to. Some blogs of mine have been canceled, and some have been added.....as pages for my main blog. As ya'll know, that is where I have been spending a lot of my time is with my main blog....it's for my business, and generates the traffic for me that is growing too! I am excited because for me it is an accomplishment. 

When I started things online with selling I just kind of stepped up to it, and just did it. Over time I have been learning things, researching things, and reading things. I decided to slow myself down a little bit, and re-evaluate things a bit more. So, I have stepped back a bit, decided to work with my blogs more, and my website, and try to get my views and things up with that. I have not listed anything new for my stores....as of yet. Summertime is always slow for me. It gives me a chance to do what I am doing now, look things over, see what I need to change, and decide what directions I am going. 

I LOVE vintage, collectibles, and always will. I enjoy selling them, and am always learning great things, and meeting great people along the way too. But, things haven't been fully settled with me. I felt there was more I wanted to do, and just did not feel completed yet. Over time I have watched, read, reviewed, and soooo enjoyed everything shared by soooo many crafty people out there! Kind of some of the "Child" coming back in me. When I was younger I use to paint things, create things, sew with grandma's sewing machine, and over time grandma would bring me silk flowers she would find on sale, or maybe bring some other things of scraps of material and different supplies she would find on sale. I now know I should have listened to her quiet hints to me. She seen something with me then, and I soooo wish she was here to see things now, and see what I have been working on, and planning to do! 

So, I intend to keep selling vintage, collectibles as I do enjoy it. But, along with it I also will be implementing things with repurposed, reused, upcycled, and items reconstructed by me. I am no expert, and learning as I go. But, it occupies my time, I am enjoying it, and it has been comforting to work with some things so far. I hope to be doing more with supplies, and things I have here now. Working on my schedules of things, and trying to get back into the "groove" of what I do....selling:)

Thanks for being patient, and bearing with me through all of this. I really appreciate it. Please, check out my main blog of LilacsNDreams. See the pages that have been added to it, and some of the rearranging of things I have also been doing. Working on trying to bring it all together.....one step at a time:) Thanks for visiting, and please visit to keep updated. Know that you are always welcome to leave comments, and share with any of my blogs, and pages. Take care everyone!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment