Sunday, July 31, 2011

Glass Cloche Cake Snack Plate Home Decor Repurposed

Glass Cloche Cake Snack Plate Home Decor Repurposed.
Welcome to Second Time Treasures, and glad to have you here. Below you will notice pictures that are before, and after of some items I have repurposed. I have not listed them for sale with my Artfire Store yet as I am still working on completed inventory projects before posting them. Until that time, I thought I would share a little bit of what I have been working on. Hope you enjoy:)


Sorry, did not get complete pictures of the before with this project repurposed, but hope you can see what was done. I used a glass bowl with a fluted rim, a glass Homco candle holder for the base, and a large white lace with a mauve colored ribbon pulling it together with a tied bow. 

Here is the completed Glass Compote Candle Holder Repurposed Home Decor that was reconstructed by Me. The "skirt" around the neck of this bowl area could be removed, and also applied to a small mini lamp shade too. 

Here is a Glass Vase, and a Glass Candle Holder that holds the skinny slim candles.

Glass Cloche With Green Vase and Pink Flowers was repurposed by Me. I glued the glass candle holder to the bottom of the glass vase making it a Glass Cloche to adorn any room in the home. Along with the for inside the cloche I used a green glass anchor hocking mini vase, and some pink flowers from my own supply making the small bouquet.

I have listed these Mikasa Plates with about 3 different venues, at different times, and they have not sold. I do not wish to throw them out, and I do not want to give them away either. So, I have repurposed them for use in your home. 

2 Tier Plate Dessert Cookie Snacks Chips and Dip. Item has many uses, and many possibilities for many occasions too. I used the dinner plate on bottom, attached a salt shaker of a different brand with same background color, and speckled design. Attached a matching saucer plate, and have added the dip, or sauce bowl to be used too. The yellow bowl is not attached. Removing it would only add another use of this tier plate being displayed.


Showing the same 2 Tier Plate with the yellow bowl sitting next to it. 




I have enjoyed making these pieces this week, and am anxious to work with more, and repurpose more as I separate more of my inventory for this purpose. Thanks so much for visiting with Second Time Treasures today, and hope you enjoyed your visit. You are always welcome to leave comments, share with us all, ask questions, and so on. Take care everyone, and have a wonderful weekend!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment