Saturday, June 25, 2011

Blog, Blogging, Blog Pages

Blog, Blogging, Blog Pages . . . . Hello everyone, and Welcome to PassnItOn! Glad to see you here. Why is it when it becomes summer we all kind of slow down with things, schedules we had seem to alter themselves, and know what I mean? LOL:)

Don't take me wrong, I have been checking in with my stores every day, making sure everything is ok, if there are any changes, and all of that. But, during the summer sales do slow a bit with everyone vacationing, camping, traveling, visiting, activities, and so on. I like to take this time to go through inventory at home, clear some things out, clean house a bit more, and spend time with my blogs and my website too. 

When you have a chance, please visit LilacsNDreams Blog. Working on a few changes there, ran into a glitch with having pages with blogger, but has found another way around it. Hopefully it will work as planning on. I noticed another blog tonight, was very nice, a seller from Artfire, and for her pages she had a box on the side bar for her, and had it titled Categories. I had seen this method explained to do when in search of working with pages on blogger. I questioned if I would like it, but got to see how it worked. Not too bad, and I know others are using that way too. 

Anyway, check out LilacsNDreams Blog with blog, blogging, vintage, collectibles, repurposed, and see what is happening with the pages there. See the solution that was chosen in that case, and read why it was done too. 

Thanks for visiting with PassnItOn, and wishing ya'll a super weekend! Have fun, and be safe:)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment