Saturday, September 18, 2010

Passn It On BlogSpot


Hello Everyone, and Welcome to Passn It On! Happy to have you here, and I am excited today myself too. I had put in for a name change for our sales permit...always nervous to see if you can use the name you submit. It worked! They allowed it, and we now have our sales permit for this name!:) I have also signed with GoDaddy for my .com domain too. Got that so no one else will get our name either. It's a small step, but yet a big step for me too!:) 

Still working with the website. I didn't like the background, and have recently changed it. Now I have to do some adjusting with some of the wording, and change some things I had written too. Never ending job, but I hope to soon have this resolved, and get on with some things I have in mind for this site:) 

Till the next time, take care all. Wishing ya'll a great weekend, and have fun too!:) ToodleOoohh...................:)

No comments:

Post a Comment