Monday, September 20, 2010

Hello Bloggers and Socializers:)


Dropping by to say Hello to everyone who visits, browses, and is passing by:) Hoping ya'll had a great weekend:) Ours was rain, foggy this morning, and now windy as heck...what a weekend, and now what a Monday! Was hoping for a little bit better, gotta get this yard mowed...takes close to 4 hrs to get it done. I started it last week, then we got rain, then I was gone for an appt one day, and was 1 thing after another...Now I have to mow that again too:) Checking the weather, and hope to work on it in a couple of days:) 

Hope this finds all doing well your way. Took grand daughter to 1st dance class Thursday, and while she was in there had about 30 min to waste. Daughter and I went down the road...Garage Sale! So, stopped, and I wish I would have had sooo much more time! This woman had vintage items, she took wooden benches & chairs, painted them, added some vintage pieces to them, and her items sure looked good!:) I did get a blanket, and an old wooden folding chair which she stained/varnished...looks nice, and so does the blanket:)

Here is the blanket I got. Not a tear, no seems coming loose, etc. She bought it a long time ago herself. I am thinking of having it drape over my vintage baby carriage I have that is also green. You know, the type with the metal frames that fold down, have the pull over on the head, etc. Great condition, with working wheels...and I will never tell how much I paid...you might not like me anymore:)

Hope this finds everyone doing well, and thanks for stopping by, and visiting my blog here. Take care, and Happy Monday to all!:) 
Passn It On

No comments:

Post a Comment