Thursday, August 26, 2010

Hello & Welcome to My Blog


Hello everyone who visits, and welcome to my blog! Sorry, been MIA lately with family things again. Summer is about over, right? Well, I unfortunately I have not done anymore with my website yet. I did the background t oit, but am not really settled on it myself. I am sure I will be changing it. For those who have visited recently, I am so so sorry for what happened with the background. I am not fully sure what happened, something at photobucket, and probably maybe something to do with me moving files around there too:( So so sorry about that, and I think it should all be ok now. What I did for the backgrounds is for things already into their new files, and they shall be there for quite some time:)

Anyway, late, tired, son has to see Dr in morning for his eye....him & buddies last weekend having their airsoft gun wars, and he got a BB in his eye....ugh! But, things are looking better, and tomorrow we should find out more definitely what is happening:) Wish us luck now!:)

Hope ya'll have a great day & thanks for visiting with me. Toodles.............

No comments:

Post a Comment