Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Hello all Visitors!

Hello again everyone! Wanted to stop by, and check on thing again. I am slowly moving ahead with things here too. Trying to do too many thing at once, but hopefully I start bringing it together now too:)

I just registered my domain name with go daddy, and on the same day I requested that the name on my sales permit be changed too. Go Daddy went just fine, now hopefully they approve the name on my sales permit too. Find out in a few weeks:)

Hope everyone is having a great day, and the weather is good where you are too. It looks like we are going to get some storms...had big thunder last night, and some light rain, and probably again real soon too:)

Take care everyone, and thanks for stopping by here!:) Till the next time...Toodles!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment