Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Welcome to Second Time Treasures Bloggers and Blogland

Hello, and Welcome to Second Time Treasures Bloggers, and those in Blogland! Glad to see you stopping by, and happy you landed here.

Well, not too much to really report to anyone at this time. Just Life, working around home to complete remodeling projects, some days no contractors, and some days contractors are in and out, and here all day. Well, the were here today so I could not work on painting walls. So, I was outside mowing. Windy, windy, and was it windy out too! But, got 1/2 the property done which is good for me. Might rain tomorrow....if it does I can work on painting walls. IF it would not rain I could maybe do some more mowing again too. Or, who knows, if I have the energy a lil bit of both:)

Holiday weekend almost here. Anyone have any big plans? I don't. Hubby cannot be home, son will be gone all weekend, sister is going camping, and other sister is doing her own thing some where else too. So, maybe I will be able to get some things done around here....Hmmm......Work on painting, maybe finish a couple of homemade projects here, and relaxing too! Could be promising, huh? LOL:) I know....

Well, this is hoping everyone is having a fabulous Tuesday, and a wonderful evening! Ya'll take care, and come back again soon. See Ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment