Saturday, November 5, 2011

Set Clocks Back an Hour Day Light Savings Time

Set Them Clocks Back an Hour, Day Light Savings Time.


Hello, and Welcome to Second Time Treasures this evening! Glad to have you here, and that you could stop to visit with me! I wanted to come by, and leave a note for everyone to remind you to set them clocks back tonight before you go to bed. Otherwise, you could wake in the morning to a reality check after you have rushed around getting ready for church, to meet with friends, to go for a brunch, and so on....that you are waayyy ahead of schedule. By about an hour...LOL:) Don't worry, this is a reminder for me too. I get forgetful as well:)


Setting our clocks back is good, we gain another hour, but I also think of how this is it. This is really fall/winter time, and the dark nights will come much sooner to us now too. Hopefully this winter will be good to us, and we can move onto spring when need be. 


Ok, sorry. Thanks again for visiting with Second Time Treasures, and hope this is a helpful reminder to you about setting them clocks back! Enjoy that extra hour....I know I will:) See you when you come back. 



No comments:

Post a Comment