Friday, April 15, 2011

Artfire For Vintage, Supplies, Handmade, Designs and Addoway For Everything


Hello, and welcome to PassnItOn Blog! Glad to see you here, and visiting with me again. 

I am still doing my transfers of this store to my LilacsNDreams Artfire Store. I am almost done, about 4 more to go, and have been getting some really good reviews from different people on facebook, and etc. Thanks everyone!:) Feels better with kind words from others, and the sweet comments everyone has been leaving for me. 

Now....like many others, I to have products that do not qualify for Artfire. Either they are not handmade, designed, supplies, or old enough to be vintage. So, I have to find another place to sell products that I cannot sell at Artfire. And, no, I am enjoying Artfire very much that I will not leave it either:) 

Anyway, many of us use more than 1 selling venue for different reasons, different needs, different circumstances, and etc. I would like to suggest to many of you to try Addoway.com. They are a young site, are nicely growing, have had many sellers leave bonanza to come here, AND many are reporting making sales with Addoway too. So, click here, look it over, and give it a try http://www.addoway.com/ref/30ce9c2fa7371bb4ee9c32128a203d8a  I have started listings there myself, have had the store for a while but never used it, and am seeing such good things about it that I too am trying it out. 

Thanks again for visiting with me today everyone, and make sure you check out my LilacsNDreams Artfire Store, and also, please, checkout out Addoway too. Looks like something good to also grow with too:)

Best of luck to all of you, thanks for visiting me today, and see you again soon:)

No comments:

Post a Comment