Thursday, July 8, 2010

Hello Everyone!!



Hello Everyone, and welcome back to my blog:>) Am working on some changes here, so please bear (LOL) with me:) Place I was using for my backgrounds on all my blogs is having some issues with photobucket, and I have lost my backgrounds/templates I was using. Sooo, have been going to each one of them since they are of different content thus far, colors, banners, etc and have been working on changing all of them. Whew! What a work out it has been. I know for some it would be simple, but for me it takes a while. I kind of know what I am doing, but sometimes think I get too picky about things too. Oh, well, I feel good when it is organized, in place, and ready for appearance by everyone.

Been busy busy busy with my facebook pages, and group I had started. I took pictures today of some items to list for sale...haven't listed yet because I have to research it too. Yesterday spent time sanding a box, need to sand the drawers & get it all ready to paint again. This time I think I might add some scrapbook paper, wallpaper, or some paper border to it to decorate it. Maybe I will like it more if it fits better with my colors, and is updated a bit too:)

Well, now, didn't want to make this long. I enjoyed the break, but time to get back to finishing my blogs for everyone. Take care till the next time:) Have fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment